Friday, March 2, 2012

NEW BALANCE


Hey Everyone,


Let me just first say that this all would not have happen without my great friend Stebs of Paper Fortress for vouching for me to do the music for New Balance. I am so grateful for his support and thank him. I'd like to also thank Arnold Worldwide, Chris Jennings of PARQCM and New balance for supporting me in what I love to do. As some of you might know already, Stebs is the cool dude who filmed and edited all these videos and then they were sent to me and I got to compose the music.


After Stebs' journey was about to end around August (I think) from traveling to Maine, New York, Flimby England and London England to do all the filming, I got to start composing in September. I believe our deadline was in the middle of October and they wanted to produce 6 videos and 5 were to be composed by me. To make a long story short, there were a lot of sleepless nights and lots of rewrites and new songs being constantly written. I think at some days I was writting and trying to record 2 songs a day. I think in the end I wrote 12 songs and each song had about 3 different versions. It was a crazy time but I loved every second of it. I lost a lot of sleep and missed a lot of work from my day job but it all paid off. I am so honored and humbled to be a part of these videos and I thank each and everyone of you for supporting me in doing what I love.


New Balance Excellent Makers - NB Factory, Maine, United States















1 comment: