Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Downtown Music and 5th of July Fireworks

So last night my best friend David and I went to downtown to take some pictures. David got a new Sony camera and is obsessed with photography and we like scouting out for cool locations for photos. So I thought of taking the Metro Red Line to the Civic Center where the Disney Concert Hall is. I also brought my HD video camera to film the area. So I made a video of the whole night. I got in trouble outside the Disney Concert Hall for using a tripod. Sounds stupid to me but I don't want to get arrested haha. What made this night awesome was the fireworks at Dodger stadium. I didn't get to see any fireworks for the 4th of July because I was working on some music but I'm glad I got to see these fireworks (and for free too). Had lots of fun roaming downtown at night. Something about the empty streets of the area makes it a bit erie but awesome.

here are some photos

Photos by Me






Photos by David










No comments:

Post a Comment